[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Demon Avenger: Second Pendant

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited July 2018 in General Chat
So I did some calculations and I do have a Superior Pendent as a 2nd pendant. Then there's the dominator pendant which you can get 10% HP on its own and is part of the boss accessory set. And we're talking regular server only. Assuming gollux can get 25 stars and both pendants can get up to 36% Max HP in potential, here are the results when both are at 17 stars.

Superior Pendant (56 ATT, 36% Max HP) vs. Dominator Pendant with 3-set effect (25 ATT unscrolled, 51% Max HP)

I'm gonna assume gollux still tops the dominator? I’m asking cuz I’m a F2P demon avenger in reg server.

Update: If using Fragment of Distorted Time 7 times, this should bring Dominator to 46 ATT, and 51% Max HP assuming you can get up to 36% Max HP on potential at 17 stars.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    So I did some calculations and I do have a Superior Pendent as a 2nd pendant. Then there's the dominator pendant which you can get 10% HP on its own and is part of the boss accessory set. And we're talking regular server only. Assuming gollux can get 25 stars and both pendants can get up to 36% Max HP in potential, here are the results when both are at 17 stars.
    Superior Pendant (56 ATT, 36% Max HP) vs. Dominator Pendant with 3-set effect (25 ATT, 51% Max HP)
    I'm gonna assume gollux still tops the dominator?

Didn't really bother reading but second Gollux will always be > than Dominator cause you want the four-piece Gollux set effect and can't get that with a Tyrant belt equipped.
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited July 2018
    That is true on a p2w perspective. As a f2p player in regular server maining a demon avenger, im running a superior gollux belt instead because it’s an easy 55 atk. I don’t benefit from the STR obtained the tyrant stars, so in my case, i would need a 9 star tyrant to beat that gollux belt (this doesn’t apply for non-DA classes) which I’m nowhere near that. So for 4 set gollux, i have a belt, earrings, pendant and ring. So if gollux and sw does get 25, i’ll definitely use two gollux pendants. The dominator can just be for drop rate.
    Update: Check above.