[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Summer Video Showing Event

ThonerThoner
Reactions: 1,375
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello All,

For those of you who did subscribe to the ST Clan channel on YouTube or even just took the time to view the content, I thank you. I also understand that I am incredibly behind on posting videos and I have a massive collection of pre-made videos that have yet to even show up. With that in mind, I am considering showing at least one video each day at 8:00 PM From July 21, 2018 to August 20, 2018. Please let me know if you want me to fast forward Journey from Lvl 205 ... in Pensalir to where I am at least Lvl 206 (my current Lvl).

Also, in the last 2 videos (with the exception of a short video forced by lag), I have gotten 10% in Lvling progress as Lvl 206 and am moving much faster through Lvl 206. In another 4-6 sessions (not necessarily videos due to lag) I will be Lvl 207. My goal is to move much faster through the series.

I how you benefit/enjoy the content, regardless.

Sincerely,

Thoner
  1. Do you want me to start the Summer Video Showing Event?1 vote
    1. Yes! Please!
       0% (0 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. FINALLY! He is speeding up the process. (A slightly more intense yes.)
       100% (1 vote)