[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Permanent Crouch

oshaked1oshaked1
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
Every once in a while my character (not only one) gets stuck in the crouching position. I can still walk around and use skills, but it is impossible to jump or climb ropes. Nothing I do seems to get me out of the crouching position, not even restarting the game. The problem does resolve itself randomly sometimes, but I can be stuck for hours unable to play.

Comments

• DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited July 2018
    Check if you have Sticky Keys active, if so try disabling it. (search "sticky keys" in windows)
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    oshaked1 wrote: »
    Every once in a while my character (not only one) gets stuck in the crouching position. I can still walk around and use skills, but it is impossible to jump or climb ropes. Nothing I do seems to get me out of the crouching position, not even restarting the game. The problem does resolve itself randomly sometimes, but I can be stuck for hours unable to play.

I think I get I this problem once in awhile with my side arrow keys. Think the semi-solution I do is ctrl+alt+delete to bring up task manager/security options and it "fixes" the problem for me, iirc.
    But I think what the above said is probably more accurate and reliable.