[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Relay rewards tier 2 box only gives 1 symbol

PleinairPleinair
Reactions: 1,320
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type:
Maple Relay rewards tier 2 box only gives 1 symbol when its supposed to give x15.

More details:
I've Redeemed my Maple relay tier 2 box today and got only x1 symbol of my choice instead of the intended x15.
I hope/expect to get a compensation of the missing 14 symbols of choice I didn't receive.

Steps to reproduce:
Redeem Maple Relay Tier 2 box on any account and open up to redeem symbols of choice.

Character name:
PleinairHope

Character level:

Character job:
Bishop

World name:
Bera

Date and time of the incident:
July 27th, around 2:50 am (CST+1)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited July 2018
    The box gives 15 selector coupons which give 1 symbol each.

I'm unable to confirm, I received 15 symbols exactly, and I haven't heard of any other users experience this issue prior to this. Do you have a screenshot?
  • PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited July 2018
    I'm afraid I've already used up the single coupon and single symbol it gave me so nothing to screenshot of.
    However, there is at least one more person who has experienced the same bug since the most recent update a few days back, and they did take a screenshot:
    iEdz wrote: »
    Maple relay rewards tier 2 box only gives 1 arcane symbol when its supposed to give x15 https://imgur.com/a/YRiOK9v
    link to the thread: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/20933/patch-issues-notice-monad-update-v-197
  • ctharsisctharsis
    Reactions: 410
    edited July 2018
    Have the same bug happen to me, forgot to take a screenshot.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    The box gives 15 selector coupons which give 1 symbol each.

I'm unable to confirm, I received 15 symbols exactly, and I haven't heard of any other users experience this issue prior to this. Do you have a screenshot?

When did you open that box?
    Pleinair
  • ctharsisctharsis
    Reactions: 410
    edited July 2018
    Bug type:
    Maple Relay rewards tier 2 box only gives 1 symbol when its supposed to give x15.

More details:
    Redeemed Maple relay tier 2 box, received Lil Dark Angel WIngs (or whatever its called), and only 1 arcane symbol coupon instead of 15

Steps to reproduce:
    Redeem Maple Relay Tier 2 box on any account and open up to redeem symbols of choice.

Character name:
    Catharsis

Character level:

Character job:
    Hero

World name:
    Windia

Date and time of the incident:
    July 27th, around 1:40AM PST