[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Crashes, Crashes, and...crashes!

MaverickRedMaverickRed
Reactions: 800
edited July 2018 in Tech Support
I have experienced two full game crashes in the past hour, all I'm doing is leveling no bosses and all that. I don't know if it's my system, some botter booting me off to get access to the map I'm on (It's happened to me before), or whatever issues plaguing the game this time around. My game just stops and closes the window while I'm hunting mobs, no error message or anything. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• GeeMasterGeeMaster
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2018
    Crashing is a traditional part of the GMS experience.

2 in one hour? Rookie numbers. Seasoned professionals like me crash once a minute.

If you ain't crashin', you ain't Maplin'.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited July 2018
    I've had several crashes across the week. Is pretty much a common occurrence now. Its either "Server is unable to be reached" or having the login page crash as soon as I move my mouse.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Only 2?! pffttttt... i've had like 7 in one-day, login -> crash -> pick channel -> crash -> pick character -> crash -> use pc mouse crash IRL.

PS. did i mention that i just LOVE, Runtime errors?
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited July 2018
    this is getting really annoying...
  • MaverickRedMaverickRed
    Reactions: 800
    edited August 2018
    I've had the runtime error but that happens every once in a while but this game crashing issue is getting frustrating, yes I should be used to crashing as it has been a common occurrence but this is ridiculous. It'd be great if the community could get some answers from Nexon about this (though I doubt we will seeing as they're focused on fixing item enhancements atm and I highly doubt we'll get answers after that even).