[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

1 truth but a rant for Demon Avengers on Arcane

xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
Reactions: 1,860
edited August 2018 in General Chat
Yes, its obvious that 6-set Arcane is one of the legit end-game sets (other than transposed SW) that anyone can have. But here's the problem, and this is not the first time I've said this. Demon Avengers would have a harder time getting the hat and shoulder because you have to get past Will. But why is this a problem? Demon Avengers in 2nd phase Will Boss is considered to be suicide due to the fact that they use up HP for attacks and skills (this can be nullified with Moonlight and/or Forbidden Contract) and I felt like there's almost a guaranteed that they won't make it to 3rd phase. The only way that they can get those 2 arcane items is to buy them in auction house. The only other option is to use a lucky hat as a substitute for the Arcane Hat and a Scarlet Shoulder to complete the 6-set option (and also to get Boss Damage from that) but there's a huge drawback because you're gonna miss out on alot of stats that you could've have on a Arcane Hat (but at least you can flame a Scarlet Shoulder). This really concerns me.