[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chaos Pink Bean Body Count

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Bosses that have multiple bodies like Lucid have a counter for number of lives left for that boss. Bosses like Madman Ranmaru have some kind of mechanism in the form of colored HP bars with Red being the last one.

The biggest boss who has no life counter is Chaos Pink Bean. He has 14 bodies, and in order to help my friends get drops and cubes, they must strike his 14th body while I maul through his first 13 lives. It would be a convenience if Pink Bean had a counter for number of lives left like Lucid. I cannot count 13 bodies (yes, talking about killing and counting bodies is so wrong) since there is a possibility I sneeze and lose count.

Comments

• thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited August 2018
    I thought it was 16 bodies 0-0 But yeah, I don't really count them and I just wish it gets done lol.