[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple's my main but... Yandere Simulator...?

ThonerThoner
Reactions: 1,375
Member, Private Tester
edited August 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello All,

Lately I have been experiencing technical difficulties and Nexon has been helping me for a while via tech support; eventually I hope to learn the process so I can eventually fix it myself. Until then, I have been considering different games to make video's for. One game that I have recently downloaded, Yandere Simulator, is in its debugging phase and I thought it might be fun to wander around in the game. I have practiced a bit and I typically deviate greatly from the standard pc controls so I will likely come off as a guy just starting gaming but it could be fun/funny. What you all think? I will, of course, continue to main MapleStory since this is my main game nowadays. Just let me know in the poll below.

To explain why I bring this up, ST Clan (May change name), began as a multigame group where the founders were multiplatform gamers. If I only do MapleStory, it would go against the initial vision of the group.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Sincerely,

Thoner
  1. Should I have videos for other games too? (I will not count my vote, it is just to see the %'s)3 votes
    1. Yes. Just one game is not enough.
       33% (1 vote)
    2. Yes; but only with Yandere Simulator and a few others (limit 5 games).
       33% (1 vote)
    3. Yes; but lets not do Yandere Simulator, Thoner (limit 5 games).
       0% (0 votes)
    4. Focus on the other MapleStory playlists, after that maybe, or if tech errors occur again, maybe...
       0% (0 votes)
    5. Thoner... only in tech errors. Otherwise we want you to focus on your existing playlists.
       0% (0 votes)
    6. Alright Thoner, but we recommend the games to you. (Comment Below)
       0% (0 votes)
    7. No. Focus on what you have, wait for the tech error to be resolved.
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    It'll help doing other games, so while you grind some off camera, you can produce a different game's gameplay while you train the DB or farm nodes. Just maplestory videos would limit how much content you produce when you can produce it.
    Thoner
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited August 2018
    I wonder what will happen first, GMS getting Black Mage, or Yanderedev finishing Osana and SNAP.
    Thoner
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    I wonder what will happen first, GMS getting Black Mage, or Yanderedev finishing Osana and SNAP.

Black Mage is coming Winter.
    Thoner
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited August 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

Black Mage is coming Winter.

Yanderedev said he was 90% done with Osana and has implemented the science club, photography club and sports club as well as the art club as well as the delinquents. I think all he has left is the drama club. Who knows that Yanderedev can pull off. He can either make a huge leap in progress, face an issue, lose his shet during a stream or get stuck reading Midori's mail :D.
    Thoner