[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ap Reset scroll to allow Hp and Mp

kannamainkannamain
Reactions: 100
This discussion is based on many players in reboot where you have to have 2 situations.
1: having a kanna mule to help gain meso to further succeed
2: not required but highly recommended to have a second computer and account to have a kanna to use kishin shoukan to help level and progress faster.
In both cases this server requires a kanna. the ap reset scroll is the main focus because many people who are 200 plus decide to make a new kanna on a new account in order to have a spare kish available at all times. what is the main factor is that they use hp allocation to help survive since they are one person one brain and 2 hands. they can always be healing the kanna and kishin shoukan all the time. they usually press the kish and leave it. which is why they run hp kannas. my suggestion and requests is for people like me who main kanna and did the same exact thing to hp kanna since we do get damage from it to have the ap reset scroll to include hp and mp. being 221 i am unable to kill story lucid and cant seem to progress pass those areas in the arcane maps. giving ap reset scroll that will include hp and mp will allow many people who has done this "hp kanna" a second try to use their kanna for other uses rather then only kishin. this will also allow kanna mains to progress easier if they already did these hp allocation. thank you for reading

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    As someone who also made a HP kanna but now wants to semi-fund it to do more things on its own, I can agree on this suggestion.

AP reset scroll should include points put into HP and MP.