[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Illium Lag buggs in Bera server.

henkeprohenkepro
Reactions: 100
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Lag

Brief bug summary:
Huge lags ONLY on illium, affecting his major skills like fracture and orb skill and deploy crystal (haven't reached beyond 2nd job yet)

More details:
When attacking you should be able to cash fracture and orb somewhat very similiarly timed with close to no delay between the casts right ? (I have played on reboot and yes it works just like normal) But nope here, you can cast one but the other is somewhat delayed so it might end up that you manage to cast fracture Twice before your Orb gets thrown out which is insanely disadvantageous for illium and he loses tons of dps just cause of this slight lag. Also when deploying orb theres a major delay inbetween from when you cast the spell and from the time it takes for it to start move.
-
Also, I tried on my other account casting skills and etc without any problems and also theres one more major issue only known to Illiums !! If theres a Kanna active in the map with kishin out, dead monsters won't visually disappear from the screen which will eventually clotter up like a ton and cause lag, this does not happen to my other characters(tested).
msbugg.png?width=950&height=535
(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:
Hénksman

Character level:

Character job:
Illium

World name:
Bera

Date and time of the incident:
22:00 GMT+1 (europe)

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments