[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lv. 200 survivalist quest no poping up

DarkDaveDarkDave
Reactions: 980
edited August 2018 in Bug Reporting
so, i accepted the quest and reached lvl 200 without dying, but the quest is not poping up to complete it :(
i died once trying to kill von bon, so i check if the quest was on the event notifier again but it wasn't, so i assumed that the quest would remain active.
i got some images too
zA2jibG.jpg
4COTrxY.jpg
hcRXcr3.jpg

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Your assumption was incorrect.
    You were supposed to forfeit the quest after dying to Von Leon, and accept it again.
  • DarkDaveDarkDave
    edited August 2018
    so, no rewards for people that hit legit 200 but didn't forfeit the quest? :(
    it not happened to me only, many poeple made the same mistake.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    It's a massively annoying detail that should have been worked around/have some type of notifier on the quest indicating that you've died and not forfeit, but there were warning/announcements about how you had to forfeit and reset the quest if you died:
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/34318
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/32876/updated-august-14-v-197-ark-monad-patch-notes#lab
    And think it might have also warned in the quest intro.

=l
  • DarkDaveDarkDave
    edited August 2018
    then, what's the point of keeping the quest "In Progress" and not making it auto-forfeit? so people will be forced to accept it again.
    what kind of programmer does that, not covering the worst scenario?

so hackers will get the rewards, but not the people who has wasted hours of his life by just a simple mistake... :\
    thanks for your response though
  • NybbleNybble
    Reactions: 205
    edited August 2018
    LMAO, As I said this whole thing has been an experience... this seems like a very simple fix yet they just don't care? A lot of people and I mean A LOT of people went through the same thing and I am sure they will be mad when they don't get their legion piece, those that don't really bother reading the forums...
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Nybble wrote: »
    LMAO, As I said this whole thing has been an experience... this seems like a very simple fix yet they just don't care? A lot of people and I mean A LOT of people went through the same thing and I am sure they will be mad when they don't get their legion piece, those that don't really bother reading the forums...

Pretty sure everyone was on paranoia lvl 11-199 and held their breath until lvl 200 cause you couldn't be 100% you didn't accidentally have memory lapse and forget you died/didn't reset quest. ;;

Though, (semi-) in defense, it's not just on the forums, it was on the main site and think in game also.