[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New Area: Bean World

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
We've seen glimpses of Pink Bean's home planet during Pink Bean temporary class events. It looks just like Candyland with all ice cream trees and such. I would be excited if his planet were a new area added to the game as a permanent area. This area is neither part of Maple World or the Arcane River, but a separate region accessed through the Temple of Time. I am not sure what the inhabitants and the level of the mobs will be (maybe 200+), but I think Black Bean would be an appropriate boss for this area.

Black Bean could potentially drop a ring that belongs to Dark Boss set since that set lacks a ring. This ring is not to be confused with the level 75 ring he drops from the Black Bean event but a more powerful version.
  1. Should we get Bean World as a new area?10 votes
    1. OMG YES
       40% (4 votes)
    2. Candyland is stupid
       60% (6 votes)

Comments

• EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    edited September 2018
    An alternative place to 210-240 would be great indeed, might be just as hilarious as places such as Chu Chu Island.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited September 2018
    The bosses could consist of music notes, ice cream and other toys. There will also be mobs like Bean World's versions of Snails, Slimes, Mushrooms, Pigs, Pepe and Yeti and Stumps. Black Bean can have Black Mini Beans be in some maps.

I am thinking about a lighthearted story like Pink Bean wanting to have a party with the classic mobs of Maple World but Black Bean stole some things from the party. Things such as the ice cream cake, the music, toys for the goodie bags as well as the party decor have been stolen and Pink Bean needs your help retrieving them from Black Bean's goons.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2018
    I think it should be a lower level area, like 140-160 or alternate to Omega Sector, 160-185. or 180-200