[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Avoid SFing CRA Top. Last week it was SW tattoo!

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited September 2018 in General Chat
if you try to star force a CRA top u r gonna have a bad time this sunday Nexon plays a game they booby trap a few items that will have very very bad luck rolls and syphon your mesos out, last sunday during the 30% sf discount the booby trapped item was the sw tattoos, those are now safe. this week it is CRA top avoid SFing CRA top at all costs!
dryman

Comments

• st4rchst4rch
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2018
    lol every item has a luck roll when created on servers. thats why some items have great luck and some have horrible luck. Lots of sw tattoos boomed last week because people tried to sf the fk out of them. happens all the time
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited September 2018
    i can't accept it as coincidence! every single discount sf sunday that happens my 1st couple items sf well and then after that my mesos get syphoned non stoped with nothing to show for it after the 1st couple good rolls, I have come to the conclusion above.
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited September 2018
    dude, just accept that you were unlucky
    DFDFD