[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Afterlands Questline

Dan123Dan123
Reactions: 100
in Bug Reporting
I am trying to do the "The God of Battle" quest but the problem is that I have finished all of my quests for the "Land of Riches" and accidentally used all the items that allows me to get bigger so there is no way of finishing the quest. I have tried quitting the quest and accepting again but it doesn't change anything.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Dan123 wrote: »
    I am trying to do the "The God of Battle" quest but the problem is that I have finished all of my quests for the "Land of Riches" and accidentally used all the items that allows me to get bigger so there is no way of finishing the quest. I have tried quitting the quest and accepting again but it doesn't change anything.

The quest "A Tasteful Flavor", the one where you get the gold piece, should still be repeatable even after you've finished the Land of Riches part (just checked and I've finished Afterlands and the quest is still there for me).