[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Resolution Scale

FibrielFibriel
Reactions: 100
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Heya my Name is Firbiel. I've played this Game already since a lot of years .. i lost some accounts and didnt got on some - but anyway ... the game got better over the years. But there is still something i am missing - the higher resultion scale [In Game]. I'm an ordinary User that likes to chill while playing the game and quietly enjoying the story beneath Maplestory. I have an Monitor with an resolution scale of 1920 x 1080 - with an shorter resultion scale of max. 1366 x 768 its not that easy to chill and enjoy the game.
Even if i want to play on Fullscreen - "my eyes start to bleed" because of that streched 1366 x 768 scale.

Long story short: Would it be possible to adjust the current resulution settings from (Windowed and Full-Screen) 1366x768 to 1920x1080 or even higher ... tbh i dont know the exact scales of higher resulutions but that aside.

Mit Freundlichen Grüßen [Greetings]
Fibriel
Player since Beta

Comments