[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jump Quest: Increase Entry limit

EnokumoEnokumo
Reactions: 1,610
edited September 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I've been thinking about speedrunning the jump quests of maplestory, speaking of Sleepywood, Ellinia, Kerning Town and more. And the disillusion is that you can enter the jump quest once a day. That is a pretty dull idea considering you could just retry the jump quests over and over again for practice reasons or to compete against other, just consider it as a small form of party quest where you race against others.

I know you get a reward if you clear the jump quest after you've finished the respective quest but you get ores, two in total. That is nothing that would make the jump quest broken at any point. As well I wouldn't say the entry should be unlimited but you could go 20 times inside of a jump quest area (e.g. all three Sleepywood JQs share their entries). Affected of this change would be:

The Deep Forest of Patience (Sleepywood JQs)
Forest of Endurance (Ellinia JQs)
Construction Site (Kerning Town JQs)
The Missing Mechanical Parts (Ludibrium JQ)

There is another issue I'd like to point out regarding JQs but this would become a fairly minor issue after the suggestion above becomes reality.