[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Windows getting moved when moving maps

GeminiaGeminia
Reactions: 2,370
edited October 2018 in Bug Reporting
my0OrPK.png

All of my windows, Maple Guide, Quest Helper and Soul Weapon are in the wrong places. I move them to where I like them, then change maps (either by portal or changing channels) and they move back to the wrong spots. And the chat box stretches over my name as well. This happens on all my characters as of today.

Character name: Xaniara (all others as well)

Character level: 216 (all others as well)

Character job: Battle Mage (all others as well)

World name: El Nido (all others as well)

Date and time of the incident: 10/8/2018, 4PM Eastern

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    edited October 2018
    Is no one else experiencing this?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Geminia wrote: »

I haven't experience anything (at least with my invent., opened it and changed maps and it stayed the same, other ui's haven't moved but haven't tried all of them while open).
    You can adjust the text box left.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    edited October 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »

I haven't experience anything (at least with my invent., opened it and changed maps and it stayed the same, other ui's haven't moved but haven't tried all of them while open).
    You can adjust the text box left.

Yeah, I can fix the text box and it stays put, but everything else moves to the far left. It only just started with the update yesterday.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    edited October 2018
    Okay well somehow I got the Inventory, Quests, Stats, and Skills windows to stay put but the Maple Rewards UI and Maple Guide still move by themselves. The Maple Rewards UI goes to the top-left corner of the screen, behind the mini-map and the Maple Guide goes to the top-middle of the screen.
  • GeminiaGeminia
    edited October 2018
    Aaand now, the Maple Rewards UI and Maple Guide are both now staying put. It's like, I had to put them exactly where they used to be, pixel perfect.

This was stupid and I wish I could have recorded what was happening.
  • AngryAngelAngryAngel
    Reactions: 840
    edited October 2018

I have been having exactly the same problem since this week's scheduled maintenance/patch. Thought too that it was only me. Surprisingly, what is most annoying is that I'm either not getting the notices at all for quest completion, meso market completion, etc. that pop up briefly at the bottom middle of the screen OR they're popping up somewhere when I log on and during game play that I can't see anywhere onscreen.

Character Name: AngelusDraco (and all others)
    Character Level: 244
    Character Job: Kaiser
    World Name: Khaini
    Problem started when this week's scheduled patch ended: about 3 p.m. Eastern, Thursday, October 4th