[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Infinity War Theme

jenga7jenga7
Reactions: 100
Howdy!

As the title suggests I think it would be pretty cool to have weapons we've seen in the Infinity Wars movie make it's way to Maplestory! I for one would definitely purchase a StormBreaker if I see one. I believe a lot of the weapons are super dope and quite compatible with a lot of the current classes out right now! Thanks for your time.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    jenga7 wrote: »
    Howdy!

As the title suggests I think it would be pretty cool to have weapons we've seen in the Infinity Wars movie make it's way to Maplestory! I for one would definitely purchase a StormBreaker if I see one. I believe a lot of the weapons are super dope and quite compatible with a lot of the current classes out right now! Thanks for your time.

Could be wrong, but think Maplestory has mainly only done crossovers with anime related content, mainly cause most of it is from Korea. Don't know how big Infinity Wars was in Korea to make enough of an impact that they'd want to do a crossover event/bring cosmetics over from it.
    jenga7
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2018
    not just what Yin said but youd have to think about the licensing fee for an extremely popular franchise like Avengers, and Marvel all together. Sure, Nexon pulls in hundreds of millions in revenue, but budgeting is different all together. If their budget is determined from top-down, then it'll be up to Nexon executives.
    jenga7