[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Text boxes blank

AbrasivedustAbrasivedust
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
When I go to interact with a character or when a In game cutscene happens there speach boxes are completely blank an same goes for the choices my character gets I don’t know what either my character or the NPC is saying.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Might help if you put which specific npc you're talking unless you're meaning all of them.
    Also, screen shots, a picture is worth a million words.
  • AbrasivedustAbrasivedust
    edited October 2018
    Ok and yeah when I posted this I was still near the beginning once I got to the first town some npcs didn’t have blank text boxes but my character has no text in their text box.
  • AbrasivedustAbrasivedust
    edited October 2018
    [url="file:///C:/Users/Kathleen/Pictures/2018-10-21/IMG_0357.JPG"]file:///C:/Users/Kathleen/Pictures/2018-10-21/IMG_0357.JPG[/url] When i was able to get to this interaction the only thing blank for my character was the boxes.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2018
    [url="file:///C:/Users/Kathleen/Pictures/2018-10-21/IMG_0357.JPG"]file:///C:/Users/Kathleen/Pictures/2018-10-21/IMG_0357.JPG[/url] When i was able to get to this interaction the only thing blank for my character was the boxes.

We don't have access to your computer; you need to upload the screenshot to some kind of file hosting website such as Imgur, TinyPic, or Puush.

As for any sort of fix, have you attempted a full shutdown?
    https://www.howtogeek.com/129021/how-to-do-a-full-shutdown-in-windows-8-without-disabling-hybrid-boot/