[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sharing Tag

ServesServes
Reactions: 420
edited October 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
It's been a few years now that sweetwater has been out, and through the years it's been untradable and with the popularity increase of Reboot this leaves many servers low/empty and dead.
Some of us want to play new characters but don't want to completely start off from scratch again. The more important items are the accessories like SW Glasses/Tattoos

This idea may have been pitched a few times but given the years that has passed isn't it time for Nexon to give us some leniency on Untradable items?
Please give us the option to buy Sharing Tags in cash shop for these items just to be moved around once in the account.
That way it won't be completely "Free" and it'll still somehow provide some revenue towards Nexon.

Again, I'm not asking for a free service, this is also in the interest of benefiting Nexon atleast in a way by allowing us to move these untradable items within our account and not make them completely "tradable"

SoCalKing
  1. Is this a reasonable idea? I know we all want free but to give Nexon a reason to help us out, Pay NX3 votes
    1. Yes
       67% (2 votes)
    2. No
       33% (1 vote)

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    I disprove of all equipment trading within Reboot.
    Sure you can fund the character with mesos, but the idea is that all the hard-to-earn stuff was well... earned.
    I honestly really dislike carries as well, but that's a bit extreme for most players.
    I'd much rather see these items become easier to obtain, and possibly rebalanced as well.
  • ServesServes
    Reactions: 420
    edited October 2018
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    I disprove of all equipment trading within Reboot.
    Sure you can fund the character with mesos, but the idea is that all the hard-to-earn stuff was well... earned.
    I honestly really dislike carries as well, but that's a bit extreme for most players.
    I'd much rather see these items become easier to obtain, and possibly rebalanced as well.

This isn't about Reboot though, I'm speaking for normal servers.
    All I said was the popularity increase of reboot has left many servers dead, this includes the world xfers to bera killing off other servers.
    Auction house isn't all that great, so a sharing tag for us to move these "Untradable" items to other characters in empty worlds would be helpful to say the most.
    SoCalKing
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2018
    Serves wrote: »
    This isn't about Reboot though, I'm speaking for normal servers.
    That changes things then.
    Given that these items take so long to obtain, it is a bit ridiculous that changing a main can be a real hassle sometimes.
    I'm more in favor of the quest line being cut down or removed and the ease of attainability increased, however.
    SoCalKing
  • SoCalKingSoCalKing
    Reactions: 200
    edited November 2018
    I personally enjoy the questline for commerci, but I agree a sharing tag for these items would be great. It would make the sharing tag worth buying as well.