[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PNo Third Floor Insta-Kill + DC

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: game content

Brief bug summary: In the third room (the one with the orbs and the long wait time), the orbs insta-blow up and the boss 1hko's and sometimes party members dc. Some how tied to the leader of the party.

More details: Able to avoid bug if leader doesn't enter room until eels are cleared out (or maybe enters only after eels spawn, not before, not clear)

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:
1. Run Princess No party quest.
2. Get to the third floor/room.
3. Have leader (doesn't matter if rest of party follows or not).
4. Clear out soldiers to summon orbs and eels.
5. Watch orbs insta-blow up and boss insta-appear and insta-ko.

(if not covered in the summary)

Date and time of the incident: Nov. 20, 5:00 game time / Nov. 19, 9:00pm PST

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• DuskullDuskull
    Reactions: 710
    edited November 2018
    I'm running into this bug too. I wasn't able to avoid it by having the leader stay behind though. Leader stayed in stage 2 and I D/cd both times we tried that. No idea what triggers the one hit/dc
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Duskull wrote: »
    I'm running into this bug too. I wasn't able to avoid it by having the leader stay behind though. Leader stayed in stage 2 and I D/cd both times we tried that. No idea what triggers the one hit/dc

Jw, was it just you and the leader? It seems the bug semi also happens if it's only a 2-person party.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited January 2019
    can we get a fix on this or not? I want to exploit the alliance double reward thing while it's still there
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    ShadEight wrote: »
    can we get a fix on this or not? I want to exploit the alliance double reward thing while it's still there

Did you check to confirm that it still happens?
    It might have gotten fixed when the "friendly mob HP" bug was fixed.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    AKradian wrote: »

Not completely sure about the insta-kill/blow up (but I believe it still happens because I ran ~2wks ago [post the said fix] and the party I ran with (I think) exploited the orbs insta-blowing up to skip the wait time [because they were able to one shot the boss even with it beefed up]) but 100% sure of the two person party forced dcing bug still happening.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    edited January 2019
    AKradian wrote: »

It still does it, I checked yesterday. I haven't tried a party of 3+ since I only use my kanna mule and main to run.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Any update on this bug? Please and thank you.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    edited February 2019
    So yea this bug still exists and affects my runs. The only way I can get through is to manually bring in my mule and hope it doesn't DC me (20% chance it will).