[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mechanic secondary bug

SimonDSimonD
Reactions: 300
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in Bug Reporting
I could not unequipped lv 60 secondary vital magnum and also cannot equip other secondary like frozen magnum.

Comments

• AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited November 2018
    SimonD wrote: »
    I could not unequipped lv 60 secondary vital magnum and also cannot equip other secondary like frozen magnum.

Are you level 100+ on your mech? Also at 4th job? If not, this is intentional but I cannot explain why. My best guess is because as you job advance your default untradable magnum becomes replaced with an even stronger magnum every time you job advance, and they don't want people to accidentally drop it or boom it with a regular potential scroll. Perhaps something would go wrong if the game tried to upgrade your magnum if you didn't have one, possibly not giving you an upgraded one or it's a job advanement requirement to have one equipped in order to give you a better magnum each time.

When you reach level 100 and 4th job advance your mech you get a hidden potential level 100 magnum that you can unequip and equip other magnums as well beyond this point.