[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Get rid of 10 occasion reward point limit/popup.

HHG1HHG1
Reactions: 5,986
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I feel like I saw a different thread about this but now I can't find it so...
With the addition of the guild skill Point Accrual, which we wanted and finally got, you receive reward points every hour you're logged in and get guild contribution.
However this poses a problem once you hit the monthly reward point cap and can no longer "settle" your points in the cash shop. You will then get this popup every hour of every day (most annoyingly during bosses and jumpquests) until the month resets.
EFAI0Zn.jpg
It is now the 22nd. I have hit my monthly cap. That means I have more than a week to look forward to this popup. Imagine getting this popup during third phase hard Lucid.

I suggest either getting rid of this cap and stick to the daily 3k before you have to settle RP for the day, or getting rid of the popup dialogue. Put it in the chatbox or as a scrolling yellow text (same as when you redeem points).
YinYangXSuperboiFuhreak

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Definitely agree on this. It is annoyingly intrusive when you're doing something reaction-sensitive like a boss or a jump quest. Even though it's as simple as pressing enter/esc, it's still something that is being forced on us. +1 towards the idea that you can change it into a text box notification instead of a pop-up, seeing as they probably won't raise/change the RP monthly limit.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    Bumping this because they put the 10 occasion message in the chat box (thank you), but the daily cap message pops up as well when you get the Point Accrual RP.
    DmenwZt.jpg
    Please put this in chat box too.
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited December 2018
    Lmao, I didn't know this pop up message would appear after capping...
    I did get a daily cap before (through event RP Tokens) but I wasn't online for too long to see any popups.

And I never got a monthly cap before.

Edit: Oh I realized this is after the update v200