[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Alliance Supply Depot End Date?

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in General Chat
So I'm looking on the patch notes and the whole Alliance / Black Mage Expedition is set to end after "The Black Mage’s Demise" but it also says that the Alliance Supply Depot is scheduled to end Jan. 30. Why is that? Or is this like when the shop's going to reset or something?

Comments

• HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited November 2018
    Could be spoilers, or they are expecting people to have finished a certain objective by that date.

TBH, I think parts of this event should be made permanent, if it isn't already.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018
    HousePet wrote: »
    Could be spoilers, or they are expecting people to have finished a certain objective by that date.

TBH, I think parts of this event should be made permanent, if it isn't already.

Spoilers of what? And the Supply Depot is the only one with said end date, even though it's basically linked with Alliance Rank and Alliance Skills, which don't have said end date.