[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Living Chains

YinYangXYinYangX
Reactions: 3,995
Member, Private Tester
edited November 2018 in General Chat
Anyone spawn one yet? Or are they not active yet? (If not, anyone know when they go active?)

EDIT: Found out they're not active yet, just thought they were since they were in the event article.

Comments

• MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Anyone spawn one yet? Or are they not active yet? (If not, anyone know when they go active?)

EDIT: Found out they're not active yet, just thought they were since they were in the event article.

Yeah, they have not done a good job of actually explaining when certain content is coming out. I, too, thought the living chains portion of the event was out already, but found out it wasn't after killing 10 regular elites.
    FuhreakYinYangX
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I had the feeling they'd become active after the first rank was cleared. (Since they run into chains in the fog)
    But I guess it'll be even later. It's a bit confusing since it seems like it might be tied to progress (no date is given), but they don't say exactly how much progress...
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    I had the feeling they'd become active after the first rank was cleared. (Since they run into chains in the fog)
    But I guess it'll be even later. It's a bit confusing since it seems like it might be tied to progress (no date is given), but they don't say exactly how much progress...

Agreed, I would have thought after the first rank up since it seemed like the "chains" were "introduced" in the story mode.
    And I'm the type who usually harps on people for not reading the patch/event notes, but even I have to admit that it's full of poor (/incomplete) information.