[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please change one of bt's nodes

KingofFurriesKingofFurries
Reactions: 1,605
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
This is simply a suggestion to change one of beast tamers boost nodes. Right now, there is currently a boost node for the skill deep breath, and a boost node for the skill really deep breath. Now, really deep breath is the same skill as deep breath, except really deep breath does more damage. I'm suggesting that the skill boost node for deep breath (weaker version of really deep breath) please be changed to a boost node for the skill Majestic trumpet. For those who may of played beast tamer before, you'll know that majestic trumpet is a very used skill and is one of the main mobbing skills, whereas (really) deep breath hardly ever gets used........ Such a simple change i'd love to see get implemented considering how not only is (really) deep breath such a unused and useless skill, but there's 2 boost nodes for it!

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

And here is the skill i would like a node for instead of deep breath
Capture.PNG
FuhreakHisChase

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    They're somewhat different actually, in that deep breath has more pixels pulling from one side iirc.
    But that still doesn't make it worthwhile to have boost nodes on both of these skills.
    Beast Tamer needs some love. +1 to this idea.
    YinYangXKingofFurries
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I mean if you want to discuss nodes that basically overlap, look at Night Walkers, we have boost nodes for Lucky Seven, Triple Throw, Quad Throw, and Quint Throw. ;;
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    I mean if you want to discuss nodes that basically overlap, look at Night Walkers, we have boost nodes for Lucky Seven, Triple Throw, Quad Throw, and Quint Throw. ;;

I find Dual Blade having Bloody Storm and Slash Storm being separate skills dumb and that Bloody Storm should just overwrite Slash Storm upon acquiring. It would be easier on the Matrix grid. I feel Battle Mages, Mechanic Wild Hunter and those classes with triple that turns into doubles without having triple replace the skill. :/
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited December 2018
    Agreed totally, it's even worse for Hayato. They have 8 separate nodes that could all be merged into one:

Sanrenzan
    Blade Flash
    Jin Sanrenzan
    Jin Blade Flash
    Fuu Sanrenzan
    Fuu Blade Flash
    Rai Sanrenzan
    Rai Blade Flash

They're all the same skill, just swapped between stances and upgraded later on.

Battle Mage could also use some love with its 4 Blow attacks.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2018
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    Agreed totally, it's even worse for Hayato. They have 8 separate nodes that could all be merged into one:

Sanrenzan
    Blade Flash
    Jin Sanrenzan
    Jin Blade Flash
    Fuu Sanrenzan
    Fuu Blade Flash
    Rai Sanrenzan
    Rai Blade Flash

They're all the same skill, just swapped between stances and upgraded later on.

Battle Mage could also use some love with its 4 Blow attacks.

Big nuisance with BaM when mine had 40+ nodes from pre-V events. Still has only one good tri-node. Demon Slayer got lucky with Demon Slash being fused into one skill slot on a node. They should make it similar with other classes that have passive upgrades to skills in general, not BT. I think the Non-GMS classes are the ones who ache the most for this though.