[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Rank up to hero 1

Guilty3VGuilty3V
Reactions: 200
edited December 2018 in General Chat
the bar on Gaurdian 3 is at max, and so i uograded to gaurdian 4. But it still max. Goddes statue changed but cant find any indication to as how far i am to hero 1. Does anyone know how many determination needs to be gathered from gaurdian 4 to hero 1?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2018
    Hero I will unlock when the Journey of Destiny progresses far enough. You can check with Neinheart to see the max rank available.
    In shorter terms, once the Labyrinth of Suffering quests are available and at least one person completes those story quests is when we'll see the Hero ranks available (Legend ranks likewise start with Limina).

Until then, you can continue gathering determination in Void Current or in Maple World to collect coins for the next ranks.