[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mihile: The New Ally Quest Line

WowOkWowOk
Reactions: 600
edited December 2018 in Game Guides
In the quest line 'The New Ally' for Mihile class there is a quest for Mihile. The quest is 'A Chance to Redeem Yourself'. This quest is the second to last quest in 'The New Ally' quest line. It takes place in Perion in the map called Gusty Peak.

In this quest you have to talk to Neinheart and eliminate 50 Ghost Stumpss and obtain 1 Empress Aria's Keepsake.

Here is the dilemma I don't know how to obtain the keepsake. No matter how many Ghost Stumps I kill I cannot obtain the keepsake.

How do I obtain the keepsake? I really want to advance in the Mihile story. Thank You in advance.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    WowOk wrote: »
    In the quest line 'The New Ally' for Mihile class there is a quest for Mihile. The quest is 'A Chance to Redeem Yourself'. This quest is the second to last quest in 'The New Ally' quest line. It takes place in Perion in the map called Gusty Peak.

In this quest you have to talk to Neinheart and eliminate 50 Ghost Stumpss and obtain 1 Empress Aria's Keepsake.

Here is the dilemma I don't know how to obtain the keepsake. No matter how many Ghost Stumps I kill I cannot obtain the keepsake.

How do I obtain the keepsake? I really want to advance in the Mihile story. Thank You in advance.

So how is this a "game guide". o.O

Pretty sure it's just an extremely rare drop. How long have you tried? >.>
    WowOk