[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

tier 2 box

Save4EverSave4Ever
Reactions: 200
in Bug Reporting
seince the last tier box event that went untill the 18/12/18, iam not able to open the box till now, it always saying "cannot open the box now, try again later"
is there any time zone that i can open it or its a bug?

Comments

• I'm in a similar sort of situation, slightly different problem. Got the tier 1 box from the first round of the relay event and claimed it, but didn't actually get around to trying to open it until Dec. 20 (I think? In any case, it was after the start of the second round). That one worked fine, but now that I've claimed the tier 1 box from the second round of the relay event, I can't actually open this one and it keeps giving the message "You already got the reward!"

My guess is that rather than actually tracking what boxes come from which round of the event, the game is simply looking at which block of event time stuff falls under, and it's creating some inconsistencies with how the rewards are handled. Might be a similar situation in your case?