[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Black Mage] One with the Labyrinth

UksuUksu
Reactions: 1,540
edited December 2018 in Bug Reporting
Hello!
I have an issue after completing whole 2nd gem questline.

Bug type: Event mission register bug
Brief bug summary: Today I completed last gem questline. Killed Hilla and recieved the medal but somehow this mission is not done.

More details: Did whole 2nd gem questline and killed Hilla but this quest this remain. What am I supposed to do?

Steps to reproduce: Do last gem questline. I died once during trying to kill her since I only could put my skills on during the battle. Killed Hilla but quest still remain. Claimed the medal (Picture end of thread). Is this quest supposed to be lvl 250 version one? I do not think so since quest says lvl +200.

Character name: Rame

Character level: 227

Character job: Battle Mage

World name: Luna

Date and time of the incident: 22nd of December, 2018 (Around 20:00-21:00 CET; 8:00pm-9:00pm CET)

https://prnt.sc/lyeyep

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited December 2018
    You have to beat hard mode (the level 250 version) in order to get the medal. This is mainly more of a quest to prepare for the upcoming update.
  • UksuUksu
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited December 2018
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    You have to beat hard mode (the level 250 version) in order to get the medal. This is mainly more of a quest to prepare for the upcoming update.

Thank you for an answer.

lvl +200 just confused me since beating hard Lucid for example has quest for lvl +220.
    This quest has lvl +200.