[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make weaker permanent version of the Allianceskill

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited December 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So, i was thinking, since Tenebris is going to come in the game as a normal map, why couldn't the Alliance system also be as a normal freature of the game.

What i thought was dailies that gathered determination and would level up your rank, you could get the skills or at least some that we currently have, and also weaker since it would be permanent, one example could be how instead of 40all stat from the passive that each rank has, you just gain 10all stat, or other skill/passive: instead of 30%critical rate, just 5%(or even 10%).

So you farm and maybe need some days to farm every rank(potentially a week), it could ressemble more like symbols where you get quests to kill monsters, maybe even have some special summons/monsters if you have a specific quest(giving more exp that way, even if just a bigger monster).

I initially thought it could be solo like symbols, not sure how it could work with other people.

My problem would be how you can just go with the story in real Tenebris instead of need to get determination, so this would be something more separated.

You would only get see the progress of Journey of destiny rank in the outpost or some specific place.
  1. What you guys think8 votes
    1. A good idea if polished
       88% (7 votes)
    2. No, it would be more grind
       13% (1 vote)

Comments

• fidgetspinnerACEfidgetspinnerACE
    Reactions: 1,465
    edited December 2018
    I was thinking more along the lines of the alliance skills being adapted as extensions to guild skills. Gotta use that GP for something. And to ease solo players wanting to get it, perhaps a trial of quests for a more enhanced/modified version?
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited December 2018
    It seems a waste to remove the content. Although it will need some work to integrate it into the quest flow properly.
    Something that smooths over the endgame grind no longer being endgame (again) would help. The alternative is refactoring all the level 180-240ish content.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited December 2018
    I was thinking more along the lines of the alliance skills being adapted as extensions to guild skills. Gotta use that GP for something. And to ease solo players wanting to get it, perhaps a trial of quests for a more enhanced/modified version?

they could make it literally 'alliance skills' as in skills you get when alliance members contribute
    FuhreakIvangold