[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Expired Pet

ToutoshineToutoshine
Reactions: 300
edited January 2019 in Bug Reporting
I had this issue like weeks ago but i still cant find explanation anywhere
i had expired pet (water of life has dried up) (not snail from burning event) then i just double click it and poof.. its gone
not on my inventory. cash shop inventory. any character inventory nothing.. just gone
is it normal?? how can i revive it again?

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Was it the Puffram from Tot's quest or any special event pet?
  • ToutoshineToutoshine
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2019
    SadVirgin wrote: »
    Was it the Puffram from Tot's quest or any special event pet?

It wasnt puffram
    it was cat (from black mage event box i think) i think that was 7 days
    and another gingerbread (i fogot when, since it was long time ago)
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Yeah, they are not permanent pets. They cannot be revived with the Water of Life. I can't quite remember if the description said it could or not (cause it wouldn't be the first time Nexon has an incorrect description on their items...). If it did, message them to get a refund. It'll take about a month and you'll need to talk to ~5 different people, but you'll get it. =)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    Some advice to keep in mind, if a pet is anything less than 30 days, then it's likely not one you can revive once it's expired.
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited January 2019
    This sucks. I'd actually like the Black Cat from the event box for my Nightwalker, and would happily buy Water of Life to keep it.