[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Popup disappears too quick

HousePetHousePet
Reactions: 1,245
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I will need to catch it with a screenshot to give a clear description here, but that is the issue...

Some new popup on the right side of the screen has my character saying something about the Black Mage, but its gone before I can read it.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,860
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    It's likely alerting you that the battle is open. Every 2 hours on the half-hour mark, you can enter the Black Mage fight. Any players that aren't in the Black Mage map are alerted to the opening via notification.
  • HousePetHousePet
    edited January 2019
    I suspected that might be it.
    Can't do it anyway. Can't kill enough enemies while chasing Orchid up the disappearing platforms.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,860
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    Orchid does not summon the Black Hole anymore, the Limina story has moved on. The notification is for the Black Mage battle itself.

• HousePetHousePet
    edited January 2019
    Black hole is still there, but apparently I could have got past it by just failing three times...
    Mikulover