[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Late Game Free Market Access

HousePetHousePet
Reactions: 1,245
edited January 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I can't see way to the Free Market from Haven, Deserted Camp or Vanishing Journey.
That is a bit of a nuisance for cashing in Intense Power Crystals.
Adding portals to those maps is probably a bit annoying to do, so how about adding the Free Market to the Dimensional Mirror?

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,860
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited January 2019
    You can access Free Market from Haven, Deserted Camp, Vanishing Journey, and all towns beyond that using the "Quick Move" button on the left-hand side of the screen and selecting the Free Market sign.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,620
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    HousePet wrote: »
    I can't see way to the Free Market from Haven, Deserted Camp or Vanishing Journey.
    That is a bit of a nuisance for cashing in Intense Power Crystals.
    Adding portals to those maps is probably a bit annoying to do, so how about adding the Free Market to the Dimensional Mirror?

I always travel to the crafting town since it has a portal inside of it. The first thing I do after bossing is dismantle the equipment anyway, so this is my logical next stop.
  • HousePetHousePet
    Reactions: 1,245
    edited January 2019
    Oh, I keep forgetting about the Quick Move button.

I'm revising my suggestion to some consolidation of all the different methods there are of going to different places. The range of options sure has escalated over the past 10 years...
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    HousePet wrote: »
    Oh, I keep forgetting about the Quick Move button.

I'm revising my suggestion to some consolidation of all the different methods there are of going to different places. The range of options sure has escalated over the past 10 years...

All you have to remember is quick move for free market, profession window for ardentmill, dimensional mirror(alishan/friendstory/mushroom shrine) for a quick trip to henesys from literally anywhere and the shanghai or grandis portals in six path crossway for a quick trip to any town.

I could go into the maple guide and completion stamps, but that's a different matter for a different time.