[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suspended from the ticket system

EpigenesisEpigenesis
Reactions: 575
edited January 2019 in Tech Support
Long story short, I was wrongfully banned in early November and sent in multiple tickets trying to contest the ban, to no avail. Following the late December ban wave, we received the January 4 Maple Memo mentioning a review of the banning process, so I took this as a sign that I'd be able to have support revisit my case and get a different outcome as a result of the updated ban criteria. I sent in a new ticket and waited patiently for my response. Of course, it took until now to realize that I'd just been suspended from the ticket system with no notification.

I can't help but suspect that my ticket was completely ignored and my account was just suspended for sending in too many tickets, without realizing that I was sending in a new ticket under different circumstances (reviewed ban process and updated ban criteria). I would like to request that my case be reopened, as I believe that I deserve another chance under these new circumstances. I'm prepared to accept whatever outcome I get from my appeal as long as it is given a fair review.

Barring that, if an account does get suspended from the ticket system, there should be some final notification or email stating that this occurred so that the account holder isn't just stuck in limbo waiting for a response on their ticket without realizing that they'd been suspended.