[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Search engine idea for extreme convenience

ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
Reactions: 1,470
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
While playing the game, everyone gets equips from bosses that are decent enough, but not good enough use it on your main (medium bonus stat, or epic low level equips). Rather than selling these decent equips, I hold on to them so that I can use ii to raise legion/link mules. The problem is that I stuff these items up the storage or other storage unit characters and they end up getting buried pretty fast. By the time I'm finally up my ass trying to raise mule, I gotta go through alllll the characters to find those decent items one at a time, which is EXTREMELY time consuming. So how about adding search feature on your character page? I'm not expecting auction house level of search feature, but it would be nice to have decent search engine where I can search for items through all my characters, which would save TONS of time trying to raise a mule.