[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Chocophile medal and Choco Syringe Chair?

EpigenesisEpigenesis
Reactions: 575
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Are the medal and chair obtainable in this year's event? They're listed as rewards under the in-game event list, but they are not mentioned in the event patch notes.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited February 2019
    I'd trust the ingame event list sooner than I'd trust a news post.
  • EpigenesisEpigenesis
    edited February 2019
    Unfortunately it looks like in this case the in-game list is the one that's incorrect :/ Found this Reddit post that says the chair was obtainable from the "Choco-filled Veins" achievement in the previous version of the event, but now it's just a 100x Spell Trace Coupon in-game.

I guess they just scrubbed out all the interesting rewards from this event?

Edit: It looks like one of the achievements rewards a Clean Slate Scroll 10%, but there's no alternative listed for Reboot. :V I wonder if an alternative exists and they just forgot to list it, or if they forgot to put in a Reboot alternative entirely.
    YinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    I would assume the medal should be available because there was another thread where the poster was commenting on how his/her Chocophile medal went missing (assumingly because Nexon was planning on players being able to re-obtain it this time around or something), iirc.
  • EpigenesisEpigenesis
    edited February 2019
    Epigenesis wrote: »
    Edit: It looks like one of the achievements rewards a Clean Slate Scroll 10%, but there's no alternative listed for Reboot. :V I wonder if an alternative exists and they just forgot to list it, or if they forgot to put in a Reboot alternative entirely.

Update: I got one meso pouch in Reboot lol thanks Nexon