[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash Shop Update Notice

teemoooosteemoooos
Reactions: 640
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I don't know about others but personally, I think it would be nice to have a weeks worth of heads up for things like Philo or Marvel. That way if I did choose to spend, I know that I can just save some for the following week instead of being like "oh thats today" and deciding whether or not I should put some money aside for it. I am in a position to afford stuff like this but I also like to eat out a lot so like a trade off.

TLDR; Can we get more time to prep for Marvel or Philo instead of getting notice the day they return. (Pretty sure they alert us early for Marvel a decent amount)
FuhreakXenonFunz

Comments

• FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 6,550
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2019
    This doesn't affect reboot but this is still something I support. Nexon really needs to be letting us in on future things more often.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,320
    edited February 2019
    They do the same crap with miracle time. Marvel seems to be the only thing they give advance notice for.

If y'all wanna pump marvel-tier levels of money out of philo and miracle time, announce the damn things a week ahead of time, don't just throw it in at the bottom of a cash shop update post like "SURPRISE, IT'S BACK".