[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

TWO-HANDED SWORD ISSUE

GolastGolast
Reactions: 320
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello, I am using an Arcane Umbra Two-Handed Sword and it is anviled into a Terminus Dominator Two-Handed Sword, the Terminus Dominator Two-Handed Sword is being held by my character blocking my face, while most of the two handed swords are on the characters back. I would love for my Hero Class to carry the Terminus Dominator Two-Handed Sword on the back please. All of the other Two-Handed Swords are on the characters back but for some reason the Terminus Dominator Two-Handed Sword is not on my characters back. I have been using this weapon for years and would love the same privilege as every other character using a Two-Handed Sword and the weapon be on the back of my character so it is not blocking my face and it looks so much better on the back please Nexon this would make me very happy and easy fix[img][/img]25u75g2.png
[img][/img]ofagw6.png [img][/img]28m22yt.png I have posted pictures giving an example. please get back to me and let me know what we can do please fix this where the sword is on my back!!!