[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Reset and bossing clear time

phrant1cphrant1c
Reactions: 500
edited March 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I have ran into one key issue with boss reset. Our guild primarily runs bosses at reset. Normally we have to wait 15 minutes because a guild member did a boss 15 minutes before reset. I suggest that at reset, the cool down gets reset also. On daily bosses the timer gets cleared at said reset and weeklies the timer gets cleared at given reset time. This has been very irritating and I do not know why the rule carries over on a reset.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited March 2019
    Has your guildmate considered not waiting until 15 minutes before reset to do a boss that he intends to do with the rest of you after reset? Since, judging by your tone, you all, him included, have voiced your annoyance at this. While the suggestion is understandable, a simple user-end change is all that's required for this to stop being an issue.
    YinYangXFuhreakSlicedTime
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2019
    Well, for one, you're talking about two different things. One is clear/entry reset timer and the other is boss entry cool down.