[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Migration

OthyOthy
Reactions: 810
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hi Team,
I have accounts in Broa Sever and I need to migrate them to Luna I ask you a favour and you guys can assist me with this as I'm playing this game since 2005 and you guys who make this game I think its easy for you to transfer my accounts to luna I'm very sad I need assist in this issue please my wife also same issue we make new accounts in Luna and we put a lot of $ in broa sever also we have permanent teleport rock and a lot of good items i wish you can do something for this case .
or you can do something in cash shop and I can pay for that also please do something
thanks & Regards

Comments

• WONDERGUYWONDERGUY
    Reactions: 3,370
    edited April 2019
    lol
    i will be surprised if $bribe$ works
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Broa is NA servers, Luna is EU servers. There are no transfers between the two databases. Clashing IGNs being one reason.
    They also don't move characters from one account to another if that's what you wanted.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Think the reason that was stated the last time something like this was mentioned was something about how NA and EU servers are like stored on two physically different entities, etc etc.