[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Star Force

DumbleFarbDumbleFarb
Reactions: 910
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Anyone else hate star force? Except maybe the elitist few that have billions o' mesos to drop on dat ting.

I'ma be real. The % rates are ludicrous, and the fact that they increased things to 25 stars, but didn't up the % chance along with it makes me wanna find a couple buses to jump under.

As such, I would like better level up % between star force enhancement stages. OR, but preferably inclusive, to have my stuff not persistently drop back down to BELOW what it was at prior.

Thank you and goodnight.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    I'll give you that, it's annoying as all hell when you get to 9 stars, then fail back down to five. Multiple times. On multiple pieces of gear.

And it's annoying, yeah, but it sure beats out the old alternative:
    YikSzMN.jpg

As well as the slightly-less-trash version:
    Pj4QZHe.png

And if you blew your gear up with those, it was gone forever and nothing you could do about it but suck it up and get a new one. At least the star force system gives you equipment traces so you're not totally boned.