[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Simple Request

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited April 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Allow balanced furies to be recharged in all shops including android shops,

I'm aware of the alternatives; Root Abyss shop. But why go out of my way to go there when androids have shops now.
SlicedTime

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    A "simple request" that has been made innumerable times over the years and ignored just as many. I don't know what the change would even involve but it can't be that gods-damned complex that it couldn't be done during a routine maintenance or something.

One minor workaround, if the ability is there, is to replace your furies with crystal ilbis. Those, for some stupid-ass reason, can be recharged in android shops while balanced furies, being made by the exact same npc in the exact same location, cannot. And you'd only lose one point of attack from the stars themselves.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2019
    You may be right about that, at least while they/ if they sort this out. Crystal Ilbis are also half the price of balanced furies.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    Like I said, it's a workaround. Doesn't mean this shouldn't still be changed.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2019
    I cannot recharge my steelies in an android shop. Weird