[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

8th anniversary weapon select box missing weapons

GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
Reactions: 2,645
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in Bug Reporting
Hello there,

I wished to purchase the 8th Anniversary Amethysian Weapons Select Box
and select the Kanna's Fan weapon or Hayato's Katana weapon for level 79.
Unfortunately, I purchased a box from the Override Fashion shop and I found that these weapons are not listed and therefore, cannot be selected as the other known weapons can be selected.

I would like to have these weapons which are available in that anniversary's set.
So, please add these missing weapons to the select option list.

Thank you for your attention!

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    I had to go and check to be sure, but the weapons do exist in both their level 79 and level 99 forms.

Unfortunately, this may not rate as a high enough priority to resolve before the events end. Though maybe @Ghiblee can give it a nudge?
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    I had to go and check to be sure, but the weapons do exist in both their level 79 and level 99 forms.

Unfortunately, this may not rate as a high enough priority to resolve before the events end. Though maybe @Ghiblee can give it a nudge?

Of course the weapons exist. These were given during the 11th and 12th anniversaries, too.
    Please handle that issue. I'm interested in the weapons.

Thank you!
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Hello, please consider to fix that issue, too! It feels you forgot me!! :o