[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Merch store suggestion: Rock Spirit

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited May 2019 in General Chat
I feel this is just wrong that someone is scalping them on Ebay for $200. I am hoping this item will be available in the merch store. My friend is upset they sold out during Maplefest and I am hoping they as well as other people who didn't get one at the event or just want one can get a chance to buy one. Scalping plushies is just low.
PetalmagicSlicedTime

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    Pretty sure everyone besides the 100 (not counting people who may have bought two) who got Rock spirits are upset. It was a gross oversight to only bring 100 plushes AND allow people to buy two per person. In the future if Nexon is gonna give out something exclusive like that, put it in the goodie bag instead. I do hope they will add Rock spirits to the Merch store (before my birthday is a wishful thought, but hey, I can dream).
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    That's the part I don't get. I can understand having a limited quantity of something, but why in the fresh flowery HELL would you not only have a limited quantity of something but also allow people to buy two apiece. Who in their right or wrong mind signed off on that little piece of BS‽

They've only done maplefest twice now, but if it's going to keep being an unmitigated goat rope year over year, I can't see it surviving beyond three or four. Hell, I bet most people who go only tolerate it for the best-in-slot emblem exclusive to the event.
    Petalmagic
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    That's the part I don't get. I can understand having a limited quantity of something, but why in the fresh flowery HELL would you not only have a limited quantity of something but also allow people to buy two apiece. Who in their right or wrong mind signed off on that little piece of BS‽

They've only done maplefest twice now, but if it's going to keep being an unmitigated goat rope year over year, I can't see it surviving beyond three or four. Hell, I bet most people who go only tolerate it for the best-in-slot emblem exclusive to the event.

My Dad's argument was that Nexon didn't learn from last year. We have been to a few conventions, one being a "first time" similar to the first Maple Fest, where it was also really disorganized, but the NEXT year, it was so much better and went a lot smoother. Nexon didn't make that same adjustment, leading to an overall worse experience than the first Maple Fest. I was super hyped about it, but ended up feeling a bit underwhelmed with the overall venue management.