[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Item Extraction (Equips,Cubes,Flames) faster

LyedenLyeden
Reactions: 1,510
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello!
I know this feature is already in KMS , but will we be able to extract items by right clicking them, if the extractor tab is opened?
It'd be better to just click them instead hovering all cubes and items if you want to extract a lot of items.

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    Do you mean right-clicking an item to extract it immediately without going through the usual process? Or just right-clicking to add it to the extraction UI? If it's the latter, I'm about 60% sure that's coming in an update soon.
    YinYangX
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    They're referring to the UI update that automatically moves items from inventory to extraction window by right-clicking. That will, indeed, be coming up in an update very soon. I don't remember if it was the Pathfinder update that we are getting next, or the one afterwards, but within a few months we'll have it.
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Mira wrote: »
    They're referring to the UI update that automatically moves items from inventory to extraction window by right-clicking. That will, indeed, be coming up in an update very soon. I don't remember if it was the Pathfinder update that we are getting next, or the one afterwards, but within a few months we'll have it.

We run about one patch season behind KMS (6 months) so whatever they got for winter/summer, we usually get for summer/winter, respectively.
    If you don't see it after 6 or so months, then it might be time to start poking Nexon. Just pay attention to the patch dates for KMS.
    With GMS being more in line with KMS as of late, you can almost be sure we get anything new they add, over here.
    YinYangX
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »
    Mira wrote: »

We run about one patch season behind KMS (6 months) so whatever they got for winter/summer, we usually get for summer/winter, respectively.
    If you don't see it after 6 or so months, then it might be time to start poking Nexon. Just pay attention to the patch dates for KMS.
    With GMS being more in line with KMS as of late, you can almost be sure we get anything new they add, over here.

Except for their really nice cash shop UI :l
  • FuhreakFuhreak
    Reactions: 7,440
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »

Except for their really nice cash shop UI :l

I did say ALMOST.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    Fuhreak wrote: »