[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Trivia for next Maplefest or other event

DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
Reactions: 7,195
edited May 2019 in General Chat
I noticed in Maplefest they had trivia questions for the audience to play. Some of them were the generic questions such as lore or common knowledge and I remember the Peplock Holmes where we couldn't figure out Shanghai. I was wondering if there be another trivia we could design that is more difficult (I don't think the rewards would scale up to the difficulty) for the Maplers who have very good memory.

Games should include:

A-The class skill icon is given and we must guess the skill's name (I was thinking about text for an impossible challenge LAWL)
B- A bunch of weapon of equipment are presented and you must sort them by ascending level or corresponding job
C-Guessing equipment names based on picture

I am pretty sure this will be a booth activity and not a game you can play with the audience (multiply the guy's struggle when trying to guess Henesys Ruin.) If you can come with a harder game, I am will glad to hear your idea
  1. What do you think is the ultimate game to test Mapler knowledge?4 votes
    1. Game A
       75% (3 votes)
    2. Game B
       25% (1 vote)
    3. Game C
       0% (0 votes)