[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow Maple Noble Set to be put in Cash Shop

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So I have a couple of alt characters I had been farming coins on, and I decided to buy a couple of pieces from this particular cash set from a past anniversary. I unfortunately cannot place these items into the Cash shop to transfer them to another character of my choice in a certain branch (I.E. Nova or Explorers).
Why can't we transfer this cash set compared to the other two Anniversary Cash equip sets? There are a few other equips that could be allowed to be placed into the Cash inventory as well, such as the HoM hat/ring sets. Overall this is an inconvenience as far as taking up inventory slots that could go into the Cash shop Inventory. I hope that in the future they might remove this restriction.
Klara