[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Events to bring back and event rewards' properties

GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
Reactions: 2,645
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello there,

I'm one of many veteran players who still play this game nowadays from time to time.
Also, I use to play few overseas MapleStory's services to enjoy the great experience of how they deliver their gameplay including some exclusive events they decide to bring.
A thing I really like and enjoy in this game is events with various rewards, and especially permanent rewards which can be moved between the characters within the same world through the storage, or tradeable. However, recently it comes to my attention that there are barely or even no single rewards through events which are
tradeable or at least can be moved between the characters within the same world through the storage (except of various cash rewards including clothes-equipment).
This makes me sometimes sad and unmotivated to earn a lot of untradeable rewards (especially chairs). Also, please reconsider to have certain chairs which restores even more HP and MP every 10 seconds (for example - 2,000 hp/mp).

Furthermore, here are events I would like to ask to bring back:
1. BFF (Best Friend Forever) - which was a very interesting and with great rewards including the unidentified love letter one! link for full details.
2. Hunter's Club - challenging time-limited quests which rewards with random totems/badges/pocket slots.
3. Eluna Exploration - an additional interesting event which was taking place during the Override (Beyond) days. Link for full details.
4. Back to the Old Maple (may include old rewards or new rewards, too, hopefully a decision to bring it again will be granted as it's a very old one).
5. Artifact Hunt!! Link for full details.
6. Mechanical Hearts - Wondroid (Beautyroid) - an interesting and challenging event which was greatly improved during season 2.

Additionally, the following event was taking place in some specific overseas' MapleStory services.. You may hate me due to repeating this but I would like to ask for this one, too:
- Maple 5,000 Days - an exclusive event by itself which including some amazing rewards (like this and this). Link for more details on forum.

Custom event/rewards I would like to ask for:
Selective/Random box for old maple fashioned equips from past years which were given during
seasonal periods (winter, summer, holidays, celebration days and more) - which may include items like umbrellas, snowboards, roses, surfboards, tubes and more...
Even to include some cool items like green shades glasses (eye accessory, level 10).

I would like to thank you especially for reading this.
Please leave here your opinions/suggestions about mine.

Comments

• GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2022
    It's 2022, however I wish for events like the above to be scheduled even more!!