[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

what is your most Favorite boss in GMS?

KerqxonKerqxon
Reactions: 1,870
edited September 2016 in General Chat
also what your least favorite boss in GMS.
Well anyway
My Favorite Boss would either Lotus(any mode) or Cygnus(any mode) Vellum and magnus( with the exception of normal mode) are a close second.

my least Favorite would be either Damien(reason he is way too hard) or Chaos Pink bean(I don't like bosses with either damage reflect or 1/1).
This may change when a another boss comes out.

Comments

• MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited September 2016
    Papulatus!
    HolyGiraffe
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited September 2016
    The Spirit of Rock changed my life as a child. As soon as I heard that electric guitar strum, I spontaneously began to sing Bon Jovi lyrics despite never listening to them.
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Pink bean is the cutest boss. Though, I always found it amusing how the majority of the boss fight is spent killing statues rather than the bean itself.
    HolyGiraffe
  • HolyGiraffeHolyGiraffe
    Reactions: 1,460
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I love Lotus so much, I picked him as my avatar, and I have the most videos of him in my channel.
    KerqxonDough
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited September 2016
    My favorite is Dorothy, it's a really chanllenging boss, it's a boss i still dream to kill, to get to her you need go all oz and need basically everything about maple(JQ, killin mobs fast, boss), and it's a boss that you can't take in 5min even with damage(unless you are a super funded KMS player), it remember how zakum used to in Brasil Maple Story(or pre-bb for GMS).(the music i the map is awsome too)
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Castellan.....OH WAIT.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    I loooove Cygnus's background music. The voice acting's a nice touch too, though I wish the audio quality was higher.

Least favorite is Arkarium in dojo cuz of rng bs (cancel weapon attack -> damage reflect -> cancel weapon attack AGAIN = gg my time).
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited September 2016
    I love Spirit of Rock because it was super cool, but I also love Pink Bean because he's super cute and Damien because I want to give him a hug.

Least favorite is Arkarium. Can't kill the stupid beardface.
  • SandwichSandwich
    Reactions: 2,830
    edited September 2016
    Least favorite for me is definitely Tengu. I don't like dying just to be spawn killed three more times by an oversized demon crow stomping on my face, crushing any hopes I have of saving my beloved waifu Takeno Konoko.
  • WhorificWhorific
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited September 2016
    Tengu from Zipangu would have been the best boss if he wasn't so tedious to fight. He's one of the few bosses with properly telegraphed attacks that you can reliably dodge, and making a mistake doesn't completely screw you over because you don't need to rebuff after reviving. Unfortunately, it's completely ruined by the actual mechanics of the fight. The fight takes way too long and is way too repetitive. Ten obscenely long Quick Time Events, and you better execute them perfectly or you have to start them over again... It could have been the best, but it ended up being the worst... Arkarium gets an honorable mention as the worst for that ridiculous one hit kill that affects nearly the entire map. If you don't have good mobility, there is no way to avoid it. As for my favorite boss, I don't really know. I suppose the normal Root Abyss bosses are the best designed bosses. A reasonable amount of health on each of them and each one is unique and gives more to do than just standing in one spot holding down one button. Chaos Root Abyss sounds great but you need a lot of damage to take them out. Pink Bean is my favorite as far as appearance. He's so cute.
  • LycanthropodLycanthropod
    Reactions: 785
    edited September 2016
    Anego. She so fine.
    KerqxonMaryse
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Lycanthropod

Anego. She so fine.
    Dem 1 hit slaps
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    hehehe I love Lotus' difficulty its just perfect when you know ONLY 1 PARTY HAS SLAIN ITS FIRST FORM ON HARD MODE but besides
    hard mode it's really fun you know avoid the lazer of doom.

and here's the first kill of Hard lotus first phase.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    Xerna said:

ONLY 1 PARTY HAS SLAIN ITS FIRST FORM ON HARD MODE
    I know a lot of people experience lag in lotus which is why not many people attenpt him
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    edited September 2016
    its mainly because he has the highest defense in the game( higher than full souls hillna) I think its around 600% range.